Supplier Terms and Conditions
Effective 22 October 2019
- Do not add shipping insurance or declared value to the shipment. Any insurance placed on the shipment will be deducted from the payment under this Purchase Order.
- Enter order in accordance with the prices, terms, delivery method and specifications listed. All correspondence regarding this order must be directed to the individual who authorized this order.
- Special requirements shall be noted on the purchase order. Compliance with these requirements is subject to audit by FLYHT. The supplier shall flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics where required.
- The supplier shall notify FLYHT of any nonconforming material that has been delivered and any “use as is” or “repair” non-conformances to the requirements of any orders. Suggested dispositions, identification of the cause of non-conformance, and the corrective actions taken shall be submitted in writing. Further work shall not be performed until directed by FLYHT in writing.
- The supplier shall notify FLYHT immediately of any changes to the characteristics or configuration of the product supplied and/or processes used to manufacture the product supplied so FLYHT can assess current inventory for disposition. A First Article Inspection may be required and will be noted on the Purchase Order.
- The supplier or vendor shall not subcontract the manufacturing of a product or providing of a service without written authorization from FLYHT. The supplier shall apply appropriate controls to their direct and sub-tier external providers to ensure the requirements of this Purchase Order are met.
- FLYHT reserves the right to review control methods and inspect material supplied to FLYHT at the supplier’s facility and at any sub-tier facility. Access rights shall be extended to our customers and regulatory agency representatives when requested. Changes to supplier’s or manufacturing location may required FLYHT assessment and acknowledgement.
- The supplier shall provide adequate inspection/verification and required documentation to demonstrate that the product supplied is in full compliance with the purchase order requirements and implement processes for the prevention of counterfeit or suspected counterfeit part use in the products delivered to FLYHT. This requires a certificate of conformance from the original equipment manufacturer unless formally notified by FLYHT.
- Supplier shall provide certificate of conformance and/or an FAA 8130 and/or TCCA Form 1. Failure to provide these necessary quality documents can result in the shipment not being accepted by FLYHT. Supplier shall also provide a packing note/slip with each shipment.
- Suppliers shall behave ethically and conduct business with FLYHT in strict observance in both the letter and spirit of the applicable laws of Canada, the United States, and each jurisdiction where FLYHT conducts business or where its customers and suppliers are located, or international conventions.
- All records are to be legible, reproducible, readily available, and cross-referenced to the purchase order. This applies to our suppliers and sub-tier suppliers. Retention period for records is seven (7) years unless otherwise specified. FLYHT, our customers, and regulatory agency representatives shall be provided access to review records as they pertain to specific orders.
- Shipment documentation shall clearly state each part number being sent along with any associated information tied to the shipment. This includes, but is not limited to, revision, lot numbers, serial numbers, quantities, date codes (all where applicable).
- Suppliers shall contribute to product/service conformity, and to product safety by ensuring all of the above terms and conditions are met.