Shipper Receiver 12 Month Contract
This role is responsible the kitting and packaging of all delivery requests for customers. This role also physically receives product and ensures proper and accurate tracking in ERP. The Stores Clerk ensures inventory is catalogued, and maintains inventory for production needs.
Kitting and Packaging
Physically receiving and cataloguing incoming orders
- Kitting and packaging all requests for delivery to customers
- Shipment of all kits, customer orders, RMA, to suppliers and customers physically and in ERP
- Ordering and maintaining supplies
- Receiving shipments physically and in ERP
- The organization and upkeep of the shipping and receiving area
- The proper storage, labeling, packaging, and sorting of all materials
- Inventory accuracy and control of the Stores area
- All shipments transacted accurately in ERP
- All material received correctly in ERP
- Completing scheduled shipping and receiving activities as committed
- Ensuring new employees are trained properly and accurately in shipping and receiving activities.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimum supervision
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage conflicting deadlines and commitments
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, including in the presence of interruptions
- Team player
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the title of the email.