Why Invest in FLYHT?
Unique line of patented products and services
- AFIRSTM UpTimeTMenables aircraft operators of all sizes to greatly enhance safety and cost-efficiency with a turnkey product.
- AFIRS is a single solution of airborne data plus communications channels for voice and text messaging. Many capabilities in one system eliminates the need to purchase and integrate different systems
- Satellite communications enables operations anywhere on the globe with no need for ground infrastructure
- FLYHTStreamTM is an emergency data streaming program that transmits real-time flight data to the airline immediately, without having to recover the black box
AFIRS key industry differentiator moving to next generation
- The Automated Flight Information Reporting System, AFIRSTM228, is the Company’s next generation product
- Incorporates improvements in processing capacity, data transmission and programmability
- Offers more inputs and outputs for air carriers to obtain increased data from their aircraft
- Versatile platform is flexible to the changing needs of the airlines
- Will meet the needs of the new air traffic control regimes coming into effect in North America and Europe by 2015
- FLYHT has forged close ties with supplier companies furnishing strategically advantageous goods and services
- Increasing installation of AFIRSTM by equipment manufacturers during aircraft manufacturing offers long term gains in market share
On March 9, 2012 the Company reached its one millionth flight hour with AFIRS onboard customer aircraft.
Recurring long-term revenue stream from installed base
- FLYHT’s revenue comes from the sale and installation of product, followed by recurring monthly revenue for 30+ years the aircraft operates
- Longevity of technology in the aviation industry means that once a technology has been accepted, it tends to remain for an extended period of time
- FLYHT owns patents to AFIRSTM UpTimeTM and its other technologies
- FLYHT has over 30 Supplemental Type Certificates (“STC”) for different aircraft types. STCs are regulatory requirements to install AFIRS onboard an aircraft